Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thanks dear for the suer duper random post and yeap I really was damn sick yesterday and even so, I had to go for SPINNOVEX. Damn! Haha.. but okay lah. Alot of lecturers who came to visit and after explaining to them about my project they were telling me that it was a really useful program and indeed something that they were looking for to incorporate in the school system. But anyways, whatever it is, we'll see.

And baby, you looked fantastic in that red dress last night at the company's 20th Anniversary Dinner & Dance. You should've won best dress if it weren't for the fact that relatives and you(my gurlfriend) aren't able to compete. Heh.

Grandpa was also damn happy when he saw my haircut! Same as his! Haha.. botak. He kept saying that it was nice nice nice. Heh.

So here it goes, today, the last day of SPINNOVEX. Damn grateful to be in this exhibition. Thanks to my group members for putting the effort that they did. (I can't claim all the credit right? This is a group project dear friends.)

Still am a little sick though... Flu and abit tired. But I'll stop here anyhow.

This is Ji, signing out.

Ji

P.s. Baby I wanna see your 2007 resolutions!